Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
ABA treatment programs focus on applying behavior methods to help improve the behaviors, as well as the overall quality of life, of children with autism and other special needs. Behavior methods include teaching and rewarding children’s desired behaviors, such as following instructions, sharing, and using sounds/words to communicate, while at the same time not rewarding children’s problem behaviors, such as noncompliance, trantrumming, and aggression.
The goal of ABA treatment is to find what motivates and interests each child so that these enjoyable items and activities can be used to encourage children to learn new skills and to ultimately become more independent!
BEHAVIOR FRONTIERS ABA TREATMENT PROGRAM
Behavior Frontiers is a premiere provider of intensive, early behavior intervention that is individualized to meet the unique needs of each child and their families. Our experienced professionals include Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) who design and supervise the behavior intervention services.
Our goal is for every child in our ABA treatment program to reach his/her maximum potential. We specifically use proven methods and highly trained staff members to give each child the best chance to have a successful future.
Our Services Include:
- Behavior assessment and design of behavior treatment plan
- Individualized, 1:1 ABA treatment provided in the child’s home, school, and/or community setting
- Comprehensive curriculum targeting the improvement of socialization, communication, self-help, play, academics and more …
- Techniques to reduce challenging behaviors
- Parent training and participation in behavior intervention methods
- Facilitated play dates with peers